Application for New Connection
- Proceed and be seated at the Customers Service Office. Wait to be called by the Customer Service Assistant at Counter 1 or 2.
- Answer all the questions of the Customer Service Assistant for the right information to be indicated in the Inspection Request Form.
- Return after 1 to 2 days and bring the ff:
- Photocopy of one (1) valid ID
- Barangay Clearance (in the place where service connection will be installed with a purpose of "For Water Service Connection" or "Legal Purpose")
- Special Power of Attorney or written authorization of the owner to sign the contract in his/her absence
- For sub-connection at existing service line, bring the signed form of "Kasunduan sa Pagsipi" provided by the Customer Service Assistant
- Payment for materials and other charges
- Photocopy of proof of ownership
- Pay the cost of materials and other charges at Cashier 1 or 2 at the second floor
- Read the contract and know the agency's policies regarding water rates, payment of water bills and disconnection policy. And sign the contract. Wait for two (2) to three (3) days for your service connection to be installed.